“In a time of Tyranny, many will be enslaved. Not by shackles but by the way in which they have been taught to think. Even among the patriots there will be those affected by this disease and unknowingly fight with those who are for freedom. The hope lies in the few, the III%er. Awake to the illusions laid upon society by the tyrants, they will stand despite the demonization from the opposition and even the timid among them.”
George Curbelo (GC) III%er
New York Revolution Founder
The New York Revolution is a grass roots organization with the purpose of waking up Americans to the reality of our civil liberties. We are committed to informing Americans of the deceit deteriorating our freedoms. With this knowledge, Americans become active patriots in restoring the initial purpose of the constitution thus ensuring our civil liberties and freedoms.
The Three Branches
NYR is broken up into three main branches that make up the entirety of our organization. They are below:
In our political activism branch we encourage people to be politically active. Many of the things that we encourage people to do to be politically active are:
- Be involved within your local governments
- Attend local town, village board, and county legislature meetings
- Stay aware of what is happening within your local communities
- Make an effort to meet your local politicians and monitor their activities
- Educate your family, friends, and neighbors concerning Constitutional freedoms Be a community watchdog concerning the restrictions of freedoms
By getting involved in local politics we intend to eventually gain control with candidates we support in statewide and national governments as well.
The III%ers are those who are willing to stand up for the freedoms that are our God given rights, and freedoms that are guaranteed by our Constitution. The term three percenters comes from the number of Patriots that fought against the British in the Revolutionary War. Here are a few facts:
- During the Revolutionary War, only THREE percent of the people actually fought against Great Britain.
- Only TEN percent of the citizens actively supported that three percent.
- Approximately TWENTY percent considered themselves to be on the side of the Revolution, but they did not actively participate.
The freedom of this nation was brought upon us by the brave, committed Patriots of the Revolutionary War, III% of the American population. We look to this number as our example, and stay motivated that the government is for the people but most importantly BY THE PEOPLE.
We make an effort to stay physically and mentally fit.
Preppers and Prepping
We believe it is important to be able to take care of yourself and not be dependent on a hand out from the government or anyone else for that matter. We find it equally important to establish self sustaining communities that can sustain and help each other. For this purpose prepping not only makes sense but it is essential. Here are a few of the goals we have:
- Goals towards more self sufficient lifestyle
- Less Economy & Government Reliant
- Building a community to share skills and ideas
- Gardening, Preserving Food, Hunting, Butchering, Storing Food, Raising Lifestock, etc. . .